Below are some blogs that I follow to keep me motivated and constantly learning about new fitness, health studies and recipes. I highly recommend that people looking to change their diets/lifestyle follow health/fitness/wellness blogs as much as possible. Don’t be scared to subscribe! It’s the easiest way to get tips and tricks directly to your email – hassle free. This list is in no order.
- Greatist – The most fun health and fitness website – Easy to read and follow!
- Choosing Raw – Vegan and Raw Recipes
- Tiny Buddha – Because sometimes I just need a pick-me-up
- Born Fitness – No BS fitness advice and tips
- Authority Nutrition – Easy to read science and evidence-based articles on health & fitness
- Running on Real Food – Vegan recipes, workout tips and wellness
- Oh She Glows – Vegan recipe blogger
- Deliciously Ella – Plant-based recipes and wellness website
- Fit Foodie Finds – Easy guilt free recipes that will cover all your cravings
- Vegan Richa – Indian inspired vegan recipes
- I Quit Sugar – 8 week program to help you quit sugar for good!
- Better Raw – Raw food recipes and advice
- Everyday Feminism – A wealth of knowledge covering issues related to gender, health, race and so much more
- Chocolate Covered Katie – The healthy desert blog – try going through it without your mouth watering
- Hot For Food – Vegan recipes
Have a blog you love and want to share? Comment below and let me know!